Terms & Conditions
- By making an order with us you are certifying that you are over 18 years old.
- Our terms and conditions policy does not restrict your personal rights as per: the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Kowtow Clothing Ltd does not make any specific guarantees or warranties of any kind for our garments and delivery. The delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed time frames.
- By placing an order with us you are agreeing to all our Terms and Conditions and information on this page.
- Our contact details are on the contact page.
- Kowtow Clothing Ltd is based in New Zealand. All orders and transactions are covered by New Zealand law.
- We reserve the right to change any information on the kowtowclothing.com website at any time.
We firmly believe in your privacy and the security of your personal information. We do not rent, sell or distribute our customer base or newsletter e-mails to anyone. We also do not store your credit card details on our server, all credit card purchases are processed through a Pay-Pal secure payment gateway. Your privacy is important to us.
Kowtow Clothing Ltd is not responsible for purchases that are unable to be processed due to technical difficulties with the website or unavailability of products. Kowtow shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
The content and design of this web site and all products are copyright and belong to Kowtow Clothing Ltd. "Kowtow" is a registered trademark.
- Issued in New Zealand dollars. Activated at the time of purchase and will remain open for a period of 6 month. If unused after this period, the code will be automatically deleted and and can not be reissued.
- Cannot be cancelled or exchanged once the gift card has been redeemed whole or partially.
- No refunds or exchange will be processed if the gift card is not used before the expiry date.
- Any unused balance will not be refunded to either the buyer or the recipient of the gift card.
- If the gift card is for a lesser amount than the desired purchase, the recipient can pay the difference at checkout via our usual payment methods - Paypal or bank deposit.
- Activated at the time of purchase and will remain open for a period of 6 month. If unused after this period, the code will be automatically deleted and and can't be reissued.
- The value of the gift card covers the total amount of your purchase including shipping and taxes.
- We will not accept responsibility for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Delivery address must be checked accurately when the gift card is sent to a different address than the person placing the order, as no responsibility will be accepted for incorrect delivery address.
- Products bought with a gift voucher can be replaced but not refunded.
- Kowtow reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions.