Terms & Conditions
- By making an order with us you are certifying that you are over 18 years old.
- Our terms and conditions policy does not restrict your personal rights as per: the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Kowtow Clothing Ltd does not make any specific guarantees or warranties of any kind for our garments and delivery. The delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed time frames.
- By placing an order with us you are agreeing to all our Terms and Conditions and information on this page.
- Our contact details are on the contact page.
- Kowtow Clothing Ltd is based in New Zealand. All orders and transactions are covered by New Zealand law.
- Orders are unable to be delivered to PO Boxes. Please bear this in mind when supplying your shipping address.
- The value of credit notes is defined by the amount spent at the time of purchase independently of sales, discounts or promotions.
- Sale and promotions are valid for a limited time only. Items purchased outside of this timeframe are sold at full price.
- We reserve the right to change any information on the kowtowclothing.com website at any time.
We firmly believe in your privacy and the security of your personal information. We do not rent, sell or distribute our customer base or newsletter e-mails to anyone. We also do not store your credit card details on our server, all credit card purchases are processed through a Pay-Pal secure payment gateway. Your privacy is important to us.
Kowtow Clothing Ltd is not responsible for purchases that are unable to be processed due to technical difficulties with the website or unavailability of products. Kowtow shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
The content and design of this web site and all products are copyright and belong to Kowtow Clothing Ltd. "Kowtow" is a registered trademark.
- Discount codes cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases.
- Discount are applied before shipping and tax.
- Issued in New Zealand dollars.
- Activated at the time of purchase and will remain open for a period of 6 months.
- Once the gift card has been redeemed whole or partially, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- If the gift card is for a lesser amount than the desired purchase, the recipient can pay the difference at checkout via our usual payment methods - Paypal or bank deposit.
- The value of the gift card covers the total amount of your purchase including shipping and taxes.
- The gift card should be treated like cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Kowtow will not accept responsibility for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Items bought with a gift card can be exchanged but not refunded. Kowtow reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions.
The Following conditions apply to Gift Cards issued through competitions held on social media.
- Prize offered as online store gift card.
- Card valid for 14 days from date of issue.
- Once the gift card has been redeemed partially, the remainder cannot be refunded.
- No refunds or exchanges on chosen items.
- Gift card must be used in one transaction.
- To be used on full price items only.
- Pre-orders are offered with estimated delivery dates only. You will be notified by email in the event of a delayed delivery..
- Short shipment: pre-orders will be prioritised on the order they were placed. If a pre-ordered item is unavailable, you will be notified via email.
- On returning a ceramic item, please ensure that is its wrapped safely. Returns that have been damaged in transit will not be accepted.