Australian Wholesale Sales Coordinator
We are looking for an enthusiastic wholesale sales coordinator, with proven sales experience to join our Kowtow Australian office on a full time basis.
You will be confident in providing a superior level of customer service, growing accounts and increasing revenue as well as coordinating administration and sales projects. Communicating regularly with our New Zealand head office, you'll work independently reporting to Australian Sales Manager.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label. We present our collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, LA, NY, Tokyo, Melbourne and Wellington. For more information please visit www.kowtowclothing.com
- Assist the Sales Manager in achieving Australian wholesale sales to meet weekly, monthly and season targets with a focus on re-orders sales
- Weekly email / phone cycle with account base, reporting to Sales Manager
- Developing close relationships and an understanding of each account and their business
- Strategizing and implementing add on sales
- Researching new accounts and markets
- Application of the whole order process from creating sales orders, invoicing and emailing order confirmations
- Administration of invoices and credits into accounting systems
- Preparation of showroom, samples and selling tools for showings and any retail set ups or marketing activities
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous proven sales experience & achievement of targets preferably in a wholesale fashion business
- Confident and positive communicator (both verbally and written) with excellent customer service skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail. Logical and structured problem solving approach
- Proficient in Mac and ability to quickly grasp new systems- competent in excel, database systems, gmail, google docs
- Positive, reliable and flexible with a can-do attitude.
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Salary + Incentive structure
40 hrs per week Monday – Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
Applications closing date: 26th May 2016.
Interviews are scheduled 29th May - 2nd June
Applications will only be accepted in writing, by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter and detailed CV