Intermediate Mac Operator
We are looking for an experienced Mac Operator with excellent technical skills to join Kowtow ￼on a casual part time basis. You will be working in a fast paced, creative environment and must have a comprehensive knowledge of Adobe CS, HTML, CSS, product photography, image retouching and file preparation for print and digital media.
You will be working closely with our Wellington based creative / sales and marketing teams. This is not a design position.
- Prepare design files for digital and print media
- Image retouching
- Product photography
- Create and edit sales documentation
- Assist with online newsletters
- Minimum 2-3 years commercial experience in prepress and image retouching
- Proven ability in commercial studio photography
- Comprehensive knowledge of HTML / CSS and web based programmes
- Proven ability to meet specific, time sensitive deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently
- Fluent and experienced in Adobe CS, Excel and Word
- Mac literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive, reliable and flexible with a can-do attitude
- Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle
This is a new role which requires technical proficiency, a calm manner and fast thinking to successfully deliver on time critical tasks.
Part-time hours as required Monday — Friday.
Applications will only be accepted in writing, by email to email@example.com.
Please include a cover letter, a detailed CV and a few examples of your work.
All applicants must be New Zealand residents.
Applications close Sunday 17th April, 2016.￼