Kowtow is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic full time Dispatch Assistant to be based in our busy Wellington workroom.
You must be extremely well organised, focused on detail and driven by achieving deadlines.
Working in our fast paced, creative environment you will ensure all product is sent out on schedule and immaculately presented.
- Pulling & packing stock for orders
- Quality check of all stock before packing
- Keeping stock well organised and dispatch area clean and tidy.
- Update online store with tracking details to fulfill orders
- Prepare packaging for online orders
- General workroom housekeeping
- Previous experience in clothing wholesale or retail stock management.
- Knowledge of garment construction preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills & system orientated with a proven ability to meet specific, time sensitive deadlines.
- Positive, reliable and flexible with a can-do attitude to go above & beyond your job description when required.
- Mac literate.
- Strong and healthy.
- Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label. We design and manufacture seasonal collections that are sold via retailers in NZ, Australia, USA, Europe, Asia and online. For more information please visit www.kowtowclothing.com
Full - time, Monday - Friday
Applications will only be accepted in writing, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter & detailed CV.
All applicants must be New Zealand residents.
Applications close 29th May 2016
Interviews are scheduled 31st May 2016