Intermediate Graphic Designer
We are looking for an Intermediate Graphic Designer with a broad understanding and passion for design across graphic, fashion, craft & art. An extensive knowledge of trends and an innovative eye for style, minimalism and composition is a must.
You will work alongside our Senior Creative to assist in the design and execution of all online store, sales, marketing & communication material and have an outstanding ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines in this fast paced industry.
Tasks will include design and coding of weekly newsletters, product photography and retouching, online store updates and content management, along with the production of seasonal marketing and branding material.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label. We present our collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, Venice, LA, NY, Tokyo, Melbourne and Wellington.
- 5 years minimum commercial graphic design experience preferably in-house and/or freelance.
- Visual communication / Graphic Design degree.
- Proven ability in commercial studio photography - product shots and image retouching.
- Experienced in pre-press.
- Fluent and experienced in Adobe CS, Excel and Word including scripts and automated tasks.
- HTML / CSS knowledge.
- Mac literate & tech savvy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate an active interest in fashion, art and trends.
- Positive, reliable and flexible with a can-do attitude.
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
40 hrs per week Monday – Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
Applications closing date: 26th March 2017
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email your cover letter & CV with references to firstname.lastname@example.org