We are looking for someone to join our global, sustainable and ethical clothing label in international sales.
Working closely with Head of Sales and in daily communication with our existing international agents and customers, you will drive the growth of Kowtow international sales working from our Wellington office.
Previous experience in a similar fashion wholesale role with a proven record of reaching, exceeding sales targets and excellent communication skills is a must.
The right candidate will be confident in researching new sales opportunities, implementing new strategies and projects, and have an in-depth knowledge of the global fashion market.
- Work with Head of Sales to meet and exceed international sales targets & grow account base (excluding Australia and New Zealand).
- Daily communication with international agents and customers. Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with excellent customer service.
- Implement the Kowtow international sales strategy.
- Conduct market research, identify opportunities & find new selling avenues and approaches for target markets, reporting back to management.
- Provide selling support to agents to drive business & growth opportunities.
- Preparation of international selling tools.
- Present the collection and carry out sales appointments over Skype with international buyers & agents.
- Proactive in-season selling of current stock. Monitor international inventory and ensure stock sell through.
- Develop plans to support current stockists - taking the lead in developing promotions and incentives to stimulate sales performance each season. Manage set up of these initiatives in stores.
- Application of the international order process from creating sales orders, invoicing and then communicating with Kowtow dispatch department to ensure delivery timelines are met.
- Ensure all customers sign up to and adhere to the company terms and conditions including payment, delivery and discount terms.
- International pricing of Kowtow products.
- Provide market feedback, buyer feedback, and sales analysis to Head of Sales and Design team to support new collection development.
- Project management & be accountable to meet tasks and deadlines.
- Weekly / Monthly / Seasonal reporting. Analysing sales figures
- At least 3 years experience in a similar fashion wholesale sales role.
- A proven track record of delivering outstanding growth in sales, meeting and exceeding targets.
- An eye for contemporary fashion and in depth knowledge of the global fashion market and understanding of Kowtow's place in it.
- Knowledge of international fashion sales agencies, trade shows and existing relationships with international buyers would be an advantage.
- Confident, friendly personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mac literate & experienced in Microsoft Office, Gmail, CRM software and other database systems.
- Exceptional time management and initiative to ensure deadlines are met.
- Fashion retail background and a relevant tertiary degree is an advantage.
- Skype meetings out of regular office hours will be required due to international time differences.
- We are a high growth company so an adaptable and positive can-do attitude is a must.
- Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
This is a new role.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label. We design and manufacture seasonal collections that are sold via retailers in NZ, Australia, USA, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and online. For more information please visit www.kowtowclothing.com
6 month fixed term contract
Opportunity to extend to permanent on achieving targets.
Full - time, Monday - Friday
Salary + bonus
Applications will only be accepted in writing, by email to email@example.com
Please include a cover letter & detailed CV.
All applicants must be New Zealand residents.
Applications close 1st June 2016.
Interviews are scheduled 7th June.