We are looking for a full time Marketing Co-ordinator with fashion marketing experience. You must have great communication & organizational skills, love bringing projects together and executing them.
The role is based in our spacious and light head office in central Wellington working alongside our creative & sales teams.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label which has been established for 10 years. We design and manufacture 6 collections a year that are sold via stockists in NZ, Australia, USA, Europe, Asia and online. For more information please visit www.kowtowclothing.com
- Work closely with creative & sales teams to create & co-ordinate requirements of marketing calendar & ensure activity executed for all sales channels meets seasonal budgets.
- Responsible for creating, coordinating & executing regular marketing & sales content – visual & written.
- Ensure PR agents are delivering on their commitments. Showroom point of contact.
- Co-ordinate delivery of all required seasonal & campaign imagery for press launches & support material to PR agents.
- Media liaison.
- Social media.
- Responsible for daily co-ordination of online store content, maintenance, systems & store functionality, ensure working 24/7. Co-ordinate online project work.
- Provide wholesale accounts with marketing support.
- Sponsorship relationships.
- Develop actionable reporting, analytics and insights to make strategic online and other marketing recommendations to Head of Sales.
- Point of contact for all marketing enquiries.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the fashion industry with marketing & graphic design know-how.
- Understanding of and ability to communicate the Kowtow aesthetic.
- Social media industry experience.
- Experienced in e-commerce.
- Proficient in photoshop / illustrator.
- Pre-press knowledge.
- Extremely well organised with a good eye for detail.
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced, creatively driven team environment and juggle multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
40 hrs per week Monday – Friday, 8am - 4:30pm with weekend and holiday hours to maintain social media & online store.
Applications closing date: 2nd October 2016
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email your cover letter, CV with references to firstname.lastname@example.org