Kowtow is looking for an online sales expert to take our successful online store to the next level.
To succeed in this role, you will have a proven target based sales record, as well as management experience in pulling together 'big picture' strategies & projects.
You will be up to date with the latest in fashion e-commerce globally & come up with new ideas, backed by in-depth sales analytics & research, to constantly improve our customers' online experience.
In our fast paced & creative workroom you will be accountable for online sales, reporting to our Head of Sales & work alongside our online customer care, marketing and sales teams.
- Work with Head of Sales to meet and exceed online sales targets.
- Manage the customer experience of the website. Communicate with online customer care to make sure order deadlines are met and customers managed in the best manner.
- Research & implement online strategies to grow website sales, improve the online customer experience, increase retention and conversion rates.
- Develop online promotions with marketing department.
- Project management & be accountable to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for online systems & store functionality working 24/7. Problem solve any issues and action solutions quickly.
- Online store set-up and conduct regular online maintenance, keep all aspects of the online store up to date. Execute to brand standards & overall brand aesthetic.
- Develop actionable reporting and insights to make strategic recommendations. Manage weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting and analysing of sales figures & analytics.
- Monitor and analyse inventory performance to grow online store sales.
- Provide market feedback, buyer feedback, and sales analysis to Head of Sales and Design team to support new collection development.
- At least 3 years experience in the online retail environment & knowledge of processes and technologies used in e-commerce business
- Must have experience of content management systems and sales software, Shopify and/or Magento.
- A proven sales record showing the ability to reach and exceed targets.
- Web development or administration skills, must be able to problem solve technical issues that may arise.
- Experienced in Google analytics reporting, the latest SEO protocols and social media.
- Mac literate & experienced in Microsoft Office, Gmail and other database systems.
- A confident and positive communicator with excellent verbal and written skills. Exceptional attention to detail, time management skills and initiative to ensure deadlines are met.
- Fashion retail management experience and a relevant tertiary degree is an advantage.
- An eye for contemporary fashion and understanding of Kowtow's placement in the global fashion market.
- We are a high-growth business so the ability to be adaptable, take on new tasks and have a positive outlook is a must.
- Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
This is a new role.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label. We design and manufacture seasonal collections that are sold via retailers in NZ, Australia, USA, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and online. For more information please visit www.kowtowclothing.com
Full - time, Monday - Friday
Salary + Bonus
Applications will only be accepted in writing, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter & detailed CV.
All applicants must be New Zealand residents.
Applications close 1st June 2016.
Interviews are scheduled 8th June 2016.