Wholesale Sales and Dispatch Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic wholesale sales & dispatch assistant, with proven sales experience to join our newly established Kowtow Australian office on a full time basis.
You will be confident in providing a superior level of customer service, growing accounts and increasing revenue as well as managing stock control and orders. Communicating regularly with our New Zealand head office, you'll work independently but closely with our Australian Sales Manager in a friendly, sustainably driven, fashion loving environment.
- Assist the Sales Manager in achieving Australian wholesale sales to meet weekly, monthly and season targets
- Weekly email / phone cycle with account base providing feedback to Sales Manager
- Strategizing and implementing add on sales
- Application of the whole order process from creating sales orders, invoicing and dispatch of orders
- Administration of invoices and credits into accounting systems
- Preparation of showroom, samples and selling tools for showings and any retail set ups or marketing activities
- Previous proven sales experience & achievement of targets
- Confident and positive communicator (both verbally and written) with excellent customer service skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail. Logical and structured problem solving approach.
- Proficient in Mac and ability to quickly grasp new systems- competent in excel, database systems, gmail, google docs
- Previous experience in a wholesale fashion business with an understanding of the order / dispatch process, is preferred
- Ideally you understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle
- We are a high-growth business so the ability to be adaptable, take on new tasks and have a positive outlook is a must
Full - time, Monday - Friday
Applications will only be accepted in writing, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter and detailed CV
Applications close 24th May 2016
Interviews are scheduled 25th May - 1st June
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label. We design and manufacture seasonal collections that are sold via retailers in NZ, Australia, USA, Europe, Asia and online. For more information please visit www.kowtowclothing.com