Terms & Conditions
• Our Terms & Conditions policy does not restrict your personal rights as per the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
• By placing an order with us you are agreeing to all our Terms & Conditions and information on this page.
• We reserve the right to change any information on the kowtowclothing.com website at any time.
• Kowtow Clothing Ltd is based in New Zealand. All orders and transactions are covered by New Zealand law.
• Unless otherwise specified, all amounts shown on the kowtowclothing.com website are in New Zealand dollars.
We accept the following forms of payment:
• Bank Deposit (New Zealand only)
All credit card transactions are securely processed by Payment Express.
Kowtow aims to be as accurate as possible when describing the products featured on our site. However, Kowtow does not guarantee that the product description or other content on this site is 100% accurate, complete, reliable or error free.
Every effort has been made to portray the colours of our products that appear on this website as accurately as possible. However, because the actual colours you see depends on the monitor you are using, Kowtow cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will match the garment exactly.
Discount Codes, Sale Items and Promo Code Offers
• Discount codes cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
• Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases.
• Discounts are applied before shipping and tax.
• Unless specified, sale and promotions are valid for a limited time only. Items purchased outside of this timeframe are sold at full price.
• Issued in New Zealand dollars.
• Activated at the time of purchase and will remain open for a period of 6 months unless specified otherwise.
• Once the gift card has been redeemed whole or partially, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
• If the gift card is for a lesser amount than the desired purchase, the recipient can pay the difference at checkout via our usual payment methods — Payment Express, PayPal or bank deposit.
• The value of the gift card covers the total amount of your purchase including shipping and taxes.
• The gift card should be treated like cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Kowtow will not accept responsibility for lost or stolen gift cards.
• Items bought with a gift card can be exchanged but not refunded. Kowtow reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions.
• Issued in New Zealand dollars.
• Once issued, the credit note will remain open for a period of 3 months unless specified otherwise.
• Once the credit note has been redeemed whole or partially, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
• If the credit note is for a lesser amount than the desired purchase, the recipient can pay the difference at checkout via our usual payment methods — Payment Express, PayPal or bank deposit.
• The value of the credit note covers the total amount of your purchase including shipping and taxes.
• Items bought with a credit note can be exchanged but not refunded. Kowtow reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions.
• The value of credit notes is defined by the amount spent at the time of purchase independently of sales, discounts or promotions.
The following conditions apply to Gift Cards issued through competitions held on social media:
• Prize offered as online store gift card.
• Card valid for 14 days from date of issue.
• Once the gift card has been redeemed partially, the remainder cannot be refunded.
• No refunds or exchanges on chosen items.
• Gift card must be used in one transaction.
• To be used on full price items only.
• Pre-orders are offered with estimated delivery dates only.
• You will be notified by email in the event of a delayed delivery.
• Short shipment: pre-orders will be prioritised on the order they were placed. If a pre-ordered item is unavailable, you will be notified via email.
By placing an order on www.kowtowclothing.com you accept the following Terms and Conditions. Products purchased on www.kowtowclothing.com are for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders if we feel Terms and Conditions have been breached.
We firmly believe in your privacy and the security of your personal information. We do not rent, sell or distribute our customer base or newsletter e-mails to anyone. We also do not store your credit card details on our server, all credit card purchases are processed through a PayPal secure payment gateway.
Kowtow Clothing Ltd is not responsible for purchases that are unable to be processed due to technical difficulties with the website or unavailability of products. Kowtow shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
The content and design of this website and all products are copyright and belong to Kowtow Clothing Ltd. "Kowtow" is a registered trademark.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +64 4 916 5325.
We are open Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm (New Zealand time).